Saturday 11 November 2023

Utah RL : 2023

There were four sides participating in 2023 and the matches are listed below in the purple chart.

I did some research on their location which I hope is correct. The Herriman Roosters is in the southwest part of Salt Lake City. Glendale is a suburb on the western side of Salt Lake City. Riverton Seagulls are located in the south of Salt Lake City but I'm not sure there are many seagulls there. The Provo Broncos is slightly south of Salt Lake City, to the right of Utah Lake. 


The final standings to the right had the Broncos as winners. The three games not played earned a single point each (under D). I'm not sure why some matches didn't eventuate. I assume insufficient players or weather conditions. 

The Provo Broncos went on to play the Santa Rosa dead Pelicans to decide the best team in the west. Provo prevailed 36-12. They were stripped of the win due to some major failings regarding players used.

No comments: